5.07.2005

Where's Pugly?


insideHouse 004
.

This is what my living room used to look like. Now, all is chaos. Ah, I love moving! And I have something new for my List of Things That Horrify Me (which already includes clowns, monkeys and glass elevators): HOLDING A YARD SALE.

I don't have time to get into it now, as I have to cleanse and then get on a Party Bus for my friend's birthday - it has booze, flat-screen tvs and 8,000 WATTS OF SOUND SOUND SOUND - but to summarize my Yard Sale today: FREAKSHOW. A human circus of the bizarre. A creepy melange of weirdos.

One woman, while contemplating a $10 chest, said she needed to "go home and pray on it." I was like, "It's 10 bucks. Jesus says it's okay." She didn't come back.

(Okay, I didn't really say that but how kick-ass would it be if I did?)

Another couple had a FIGHT in my driveway over yet another $10 item. She was like "Give me my money, Bob, I want it." And Bob was like "I won't give you the money because you have four just like that at home."

Ah, good times, good times.


Tell Me About It:
Hi There!
I am middle of the night surfing and ran across your site! Welcome to Oregon... and you should have said the "jesus" thing... it would have been great!
 
Good luck with your move! You haven't posted in a while which must mean you are crazy busy packing n' stuff! Have a great road trip and promise to post when you get settled!

I see it is supposed to be 100 there by the weekend. RUN! Head for cooler ground!

See ya!
 
I'm also moving (this friday) but just wanted to say....R U crazy Girl? I HATE moving....how can you find ANY fun in it whatsoever?
 
Best of luck in Portland. I have never left my hometown even.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?