5.31.2005

The Puppy and the Chop: A Day at the Beach


PupChop
Originally uploaded by Alisa RBS.

I'm allowing the Puppy to remain incognito after all these months of posting about our antics together. The poor boy deserves that much. But here's the Softer Side of said pupster, walking Chopslice (as he was recently dubbed by a clever, clever friend of the Pup's) along the Oregon coast. This was one of the most beautiful and simple days of my life. A scenic drive with the perfect soundtrack, a good breakfast, an incredibly quiet and soul-satisfying hour on the beach. I think this particular morning touched us all - S was there, too - and we all took a moment to appreciate each other and just how far we had come. I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS. I feel a Dionne Warwick moment coming on...and that's never a good thing. OY.


Tell Me About It:
I am glad that you made it up north safe and sound!
 
Hey!

Email me... I have no idea how to get in touch with you. Glad you're doing well!!!

Robalicious
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?