5.04.2005

Our Itinemarary

Blogging like this - all about me for so many days - seems so narcissistic but so many of my friends are keeping tabs on me that it's probably okay. Soooo...S and I are driving to Portland! Here is our itinerary;

Thursday: drive from LA to Santa Barbara to spend the night
Friday: drive up the coast to Big Sur, Monterey, Carmel and into (just outside of) San Francisco to spend the night
Saturday: wake up at the crack of ass, and drive up the 5 to beautiful cloudy Portland. We're going out with the Puppy and his motley crew of new friends Saturday night
Sunday: (hopefully) meet up with S's friend A who lives in P-land; possibly see And You Shall Know Us By the Trail of Dead Sunday night
Monday: laze about! maybe get some coffee; hoof it all around downtown Portland; maybe hit a dive bar at night
Tuesday: get S on a plane back to Burbank
Wednesday: check my work e-mail - consider working - then decide to fuck it and go back downtown for more investigating! START MY NEW LIFE.

for now...start to pack, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...and as for tonight, finish watching "Roller Derby" with Linda Blair, drink another glass of wine, go to bed early. I went to my spin class last night, then the EH called and we met at Dick's for dinner and an ice-cold Stella. Then I figured "what the hell" and invited him back and we spent a couple of hours doing the nasty! Yeah! And it was EXCELLENT. Not at all like last time when I freaked out. This time it was just perfect. I miss nookie. And it's difficult to be around the EH now b/c the bad things are filed away and it's only the good stuff that comes to mind. Ah, life. It can be such a fucking bitch. :)

Tell Me About It:
Congrats on the new life initiative! Although I only moved across town I am definitely making a new life as well. I wish you nothing but the best in your new surroundings!

One thing occurred to me...I never could understand why people flock to Portland where it's so rainy and dreary all the time until I read your blog. It is Arizona and similar climes that drive people to scurry under clouds away from the evil overbearing desert sun. It's all so clear now...or cloudy...wait...I'm confused again.
 
Exactly.
 
I've always wanted an ex to do the nasty with! What's it really like? Is it the good parts minus the comlicated parts? Oooohhhh I hope so :o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?