4.25.2005

OMFG


Oh my fucking gawd.

This is the house The Puppy found for us to rent in Portland. He sent me a dozen photos and swears it's 10 minutes from downtown and LOOK AT THIS THING. A picket fence! It's too much. He's going to find out in the next hour if it's a go. And then, people, it's ON.


Tell Me About It:
Okay, that house is CUTE. Really, really FUCKING cute. I would love there! I dig the big trees and the white picket fence... oh and did I mention the trees? I did the trees! Yes, we are in Denver and for the most part we like it. The weather is mild (NO 100 degree days) and the sun shines ALL the time! Things are pretty good. Rob and I started a blog (it is a family affair so we have to keep it clean) feel free to check in any time.

Looking forward to finding out how the house works out!
 
Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what white fence will send me to that is interesting. OMFG looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try white fence in my e-travels. Have a super day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?