4.24.2005

My First Flats



Well, other than flip flops, though I do not hike in them as S does. (See her link on the right for a visual.)

Been listening to all my Built to Spill CDs one after another for the past two hours, slept until 7:30 today - genius! - and am soon off to my parents' house to pick up their digicam. Need to take pics of the house interior for S and pics of the pile of detritus the Pup left in my Arizona room so he can determine what he wants me to put on the lawn and garage-sale away before the move. Whee!

Had two cups of coffee. Three cigarettes. One long and delicious gulp of cold, cold water.

Assessed my laundry and my belongings. When I empty the house I'm going to fix it up a bit before S moves in. Paint the second bedroom (the color is "vanilla shake"), put up curtains in the Arizona room, and scrub this place within an inch of its life.

Off to SF next weekend to see Liz and catch The Lucksmiths at a bar called (something like) The Rickshaw. Cannot wait b/c:

A) It brings me one fun-filled weekend closer to departure for lands north

B) Haven't been to SF since January...of last year!

C) Need a good old-fashioned girls' weekend of bonding and blathering on about recent happenings to purge a bit of the recent testosterone onslaught from my life.

xoxo


Tell Me About It: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?