4.24.2005

Mondo Pathetico

I don't usually note shit like this, but my girlfriend sent me a clip about something unbelievably pathetic: Shar Jackson - Kevin Federline's ex - is starting her own cosmetics line. Um, it's called RelationLips. First out is a lip gloss called - I shite you not - "He Cheated."

Um, HE CHEATED. Is this what we have come to, people? Between Shoeless Britney's filth baby, K-Fed's upcoming album and his ex-girlfriend's Bitterness Bronzer it seems that too many of the signs of the apocalypse are rearing their ugly heads. And though I can certainly relate, just imagine a mascara-streaked army of recently dumped, wallowing-in-their-own-misery women out there, slathering DONE ME WRONG, HE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU and, of course, SHE'S JUST A REBOUND FUCK all over their sad, sad lips...

Tell Me About It:
Yikes! What kind of colour do you call "He Cheated" anyway? Come hither red? Or a sad pukey purple? In any case, it's amazing what makes people famous nowadays. I think I should really get to writing the Enquirer with those pictures of my hubby!
 
Get a pic of him with his tongue down a celebrity throat and I think you've got something! :)
 
Exacto - "He Cheated" now I must slather my puckers with hooker red gloss and get even! Yippie this is what we've all been waiting for!

**not**

Shar should just cut her losses and do what she's claiming to have done so graciously... moooove on
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?