4.06.2005

I Never Thought I Would Like It...



...but I do. In fact, I really like this White Stripes cd. Huh.


Tell Me About It:
Glad to see you are back and blogging. I am still trying to catch up on your return posts, but I should be current soon.

I am blogging again too! Well, actually I made my first post the other day in almost a month. Pretty sad, but for a while there I totally lost the will to blog. When I saw that you were back I had to start up again. I guess we'll see how long this stint lasts.

Blog on baby!
 
Good to hear from you! How's life in the "real world" treatiing you? I suppose I should check your blog for that answer.

Good luck reading my trite tripe. I have a lot to report and may be coming across more snide than ever. I'm considering easing up in the future. Adding more happy pants-type stuff.

In the meantime, yes, it will be a hoot to see how long the blog mojo lasts this time. Sometimes, you just have to live life, and let's face it, blogging would be a lot more rewarding if someone gave you a dollar or something every time you logged on. Thank goodness for comments - as they're what truly sustains you! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?