4.19.2005

Cougar Gear



Thought it was time to check up on Suzanne Somers' spring spooktacular. Here's the latest in cougar gear a la Suzanne. Picture this on a 52-year-old woman, faux boobs hanging out, drunk on white russians in a bar for 25-year-olds. Yeah, you're getting the picture now.

Just got home...waiting for the Pup to call back so I can finish up my loan paperwork.

Talked to S today about timing and plans. We've decided to take the coastal route up to Oregon. Up highway 1 from L.A. to Big Sur so we can breathe sea air and have lunch at Nepenthe overlooking the ocean. Ahhh...

Pork Chop is in for a long drive. Hope he can hack it! I'm bringing almost nothing with me on our trek as my car is so small and it will be filled with me and S, the Chopper, CDs and a suitcase full of shoes.

If all goes well. And I'm hopeful that it will! Feeling very energized, very excited, very fucking ready to have this happen yesterday, but there are still some things to do like packing up, quitting my job (I'm going to propose that they hire me on a contract basis at least for a few months) and finding a place to live. But J is undertaking that quest on his end. Should be interesting!


Tell Me About It: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?