3.24.2005

Wonder Showzen Makes Life Worth Living

But first...last night we watched a bit of the new Fabio “reality” show where buff dudes compete to be on the cover of a romance novel. Total Train Wreck! Bizarre, creepy, pointless. You would think I would love it but it was mostly just disturbing. Fabio has had a lot of plastic on his face and appears completely expressionless, like a long-haired Burt Reynolds. It’s not good. And it’s not like it was good before, so this is extra spooktacular. They gave all the guys bikini waxes and then made them “act seductive” in front of a panel of ugly romance novel fans – they gave them a bucket of cold water and the mandate to “show their behinds” and made them improv saucy ridonkulousness.

So: has anyone seen Wonder Showzen yet on mtv2? It makes life worth living. Telling you. In a few minutes I'm going to watch The Office with Steve Carell, who is a bizarre and hilarious human being. But I don't know...Wonder Showzen...it's hard to compete with something so twisted and brilliant. Genius, genius, that. Watch it, worship it, let it become a part of you. Oh yeah, it's like that.

Tell Me About It:
I wish Wonder Showzen was on every day. I think it may be the funniest TV show to come along since... I don't know... Barney Miller?
 
"Mmm...delicious murder." That's all I have to say about that. God bless you, Rob, not only for checking in on my recently resurrected blog but for knowing good television when your eyeballs see it.
 
Or are you being sarcastic? Either way, You Rawk.
 
"Hot dogs give me energy to fight my demons off"

"Wonder-showzen.com gives me energy to sleep my life away"

Alisa -- check out our fan site, the official unoffical wonder showzen fan site http://www.wonder-showzen.com

rock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?