1.24.2005

This Property is Condemned!

I surely should not blog when I'm feeling this melancholy. Urf. This is what I got today in an email from a girlfriend, as we were discussing how we're getting old (33) and are finding ourselves no closer to a satisfying relationship than we were in our 20s.

She opined: "I just need a MANLY man...a man's man...not some wimpy fool that I can walk all over...I want a guy who can change a tire....who will look at me with the stink eye when I am acting an ass & i just pipe down with no words necessary....is that so much to want? "

No, Girly Girl, it's not too much. Factor that in with a guy who brings you OJ when you're sick and pays for drinks when you're feeling your Cheerios, and you might have the perfect man. Dudes: take heed! (I almost wrote "take head" - Freudian slip?)

Tell Me About It:
Do they have "manly men" in Portland? Or are you meeting one up there? ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?