12.19.2004

Um?



I have no response to this.



Tell Me About It:
You funny. I smoke too many parliaments myself. how come all our music and book tastes are same? is lust for life the van gogh bio? I got it but never pickit up. good?

btw, you posted a suggestion for the lubo puppy. I make lubo. i like doug. we shall see what develops!

happy harridayz,
jamie
 
I may never be able to get an erection again.
 
Si, Lust for Life is the Van Gogh bio. It's a terribly written book but somehow so compelling. If you've read The Agony and the Ecstacy (the Michaelangelo one) you'll see the main similarity - it's a detailed portrait of the artist at work.

And the reason our tastes are similar is easy - it's because we have Good Taste! I like a like-minded soul.

Name the dog Doug. It's genius. Let it roll off yer tongue...Doug...Doug. Mmm, that sounds good. I'll have that...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?