12.12.2004

Oh Hot Lord



Suzanne Somers strikes again. It was actually difficult to choose what the most heinous item in her HSN collection could be, but this sickly motherfucker came out on top today for two reasons:

1. It has a tie. A matching tie.

2. This is their sassy product shot...and nobody even bothered to steam the shirt, which means that somebody in the marketing department has it in for Suzanne, or, more likely, this condition is as good as it gets.

My link list on the right-hand side is getting excessively long and ponderous so here's an amalgamation of blogs I've recently discovered. Compared to my cavegirl-like blatherings these people are professionals. Enjoy.

www.theamericanmastodon.blogspot.com
www.funnsylvania.com
www.thespoonbender.com
http://thepissedkitty.com/
www.pagesixsixsix.com



And yes, this is how I am spending my Sunday morning. I've got The Tragically Hip on my pathetic $50 CD/DVD player which used to be hooked up to speakers until a well-meaning friend tried to "help" me put my electronics components in a cabinet and as a result, left me with a cd player that is hooked up to my tv speakers, there's a vintage blue-glass ashtray and my brand-new leopard-print Bic to the left of me, I'm in my pajamas, I've eaten my Cheerios, and dammit, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Mmm, escapism...that sounds good. I'll have that.



Tell Me About It: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?