12.20.2004

The Lezmobile Has Found a New Home

Yep - true dat. It's off my driveway and, well, who fuckin gives a shite where it is now! All I know is that it's gee-oh-en-ee gone! Adios, Lezmobile! Adios, EH! Hola little casa with all my stuff in it...and my new pug!

I suppose it's weird to say "new" about a dog. Especially since he's 5 years old. He's from the Arizona Pug Rescue (look them up!) and he is a beautiful dog. Sweet as pie. Intelligent for a pug. (the Puppy asked, "How can you tell?" Basically he's a smartie b/c he knows his own name and can find the dog door without slamming head-first into a plate-glass window.) He took to me right away, and we spent about half an hour getting to know one another. (MY GAWD that sounds like such a red flag, doesn't it?) When I left he had that sad shmoopy face - his little jowls were all frowny. Oh man, it was a long goodbye! But the good news is that they'll deliver him to me on Friday! I cannot wait.

I'm eating a mint chocolate chip Tofutti Cutie right now. These things are genius. Go out and buy yourself a case. You'll thank me.

So the EH called me Sunday to have a conversation with me that I am not yet ready to repeat in print. I can talk about it, but it's too ridiculous (or as my friend K says, "Ridonkulous" - and yes, that's a donkey in there - dumb as an ass, etc.) to type the fuck out. So stay tuned.

In other news, I am moving on Thursday but so far haven't as much as packed a box and it's Monday night. Oops.

And I had lunch with Just Joe today and mailed off my last two xmas gifts - to Bimbelina (welcome back to the States, btw - call me, beeyotch!) and NYC D. Soon to be of Starbucks. Ick. Anyhoo, Just Joe and I had a salad - a very light salad - and mocked the Cougars coming in and out of the place we had lunch. Good times. And since the Puppy got back from his ski trip extraordinaire this morning he not only called 4 times, but got me to come over before my Pug Interface ... and again afterward. I supplied him with dinner - Philly cheesesteaks procured on the ride back - and he made me watch that painful movie where Jennifer Jason Leigh does a terrible Dorothy Parker.

So now it's just me, the Tofutti Cutie, and thoughts of my pug. BTW: his name is "Little Bit." That is so changing. Stat. I am going to call him "Jimmy James," from the Beastie Boys song of the same name off "Check Your Head."

So there.

Tell Me About It:
Excellent news all round then. Better get packin so you'll be ready to move in. I personally like pugs with their little smooshed faces. Congratulations on Jimmy.
 
Bu-bye Lezmobile! With all your Melissa Etheridge posters and sensible, comfortable shoes and hemp purses and patchouli stank!Sounds like moving is going to be quite the Pre-Christmahanukwanzakah activity. I hate moving! It's right up there with hammering bamboo shoots under my fingernails. I hope everything goes smooth. It won't be too long before I move so I will soon feel your pain! I am diggin' the name for the pug. I hope he can live up to his Hendrix namesake greatness. I bet his little paws could TEAR UP a Fender. You could teach him to do a Pug-rendition of Foxy Lady and have him rock out when you have friends over!
 
Hi, this is Paws from lunchboxing.com. After we name our pug, can we have a contest to name your pug? Also, we mentioned you here:

http://www.lunchboxing.com/feat_paws23.shtml

Please don't be creeped out, and email us at pawsopenhead@yahoo.com if interested.
 
BTW - I suggested "Doug" b/c of that Far Side where the man is hiding behind a tree in his front yard and wearing a sign that reads "Beware of Doug." It wasn't until recently that I realized the "Doug the Pug" connex. Oof - please know that Doug the Pug is so un-Alisa. Yeesh. I'm more of a "Shandor, from the village in the north" girl, which is what I had named my last car. Yep. Yep. FYI.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?