11.28.2004

Too Young for Me?



More proof of my antisocial fashion sense: a rhinestone covered skull-and-crossbones brooch. I wonder: am I too old to wear crap like this?

But...but...think of how cute it would look on a blazer. I'll wear it to work.



Tell Me About It:
As long as you wear the eye patch and peg leg that come with it I don't think anyone will think twice. Arrrr!
 
I found this tee and thought of you.
 
I ADORE IT. I'm going to get one and wear it to the gym! My current favorite gym shirt is a black number that has this printed in white:
"I'm dead."
~ Elvis
It's a real crowd pleaser - gets the odd looks from the chimps groaning through their squat routines, gets the nods from the clued-in 20-somethings, and clears the locker room of naked 65-year-old women faster than you can say "What? Was it something I said?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?