11.17.2004

I Must Be Sick in the Head

I just got back from the gym, picked up a rice bowl (made by Mexicans - welcome to Arizona), and turned on the tv (I watch in patches, usually while I'm having dinner) to see America's Next Top Model. THEY CANNED THE FAT CHICK. Quel dommage!

Not like she was really "fat" anyway, she just kept her food down, which landed her at like a size 10. Poor thing. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew is flown to Tokyo, where they discover Hello Kitty (apparently they didn't realize it's like a plague over there - or that it's a Japanese creation) and learn how to pronounce "Yohji Yamamoto."

So here's my sickness: I'd rather blog right now than do any actual communicating with my friends. One old gal-pal emailed me and asked "what are you up to?" ... um... i referred her to my blog.

help.

Tell Me About It: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?