10.19.2004

Tuned In

Someone is actually reading this blog. It is a mystery man named Mike who haikus my ravings. Thank you, Mike. Thank you so much for not only putting your eyeballs on this mess, but for posting comments - funny and somewhat unusual comments. It's very happy-making.

Right now I'm waiting to hear about an offer from a new job - something kind of professional, actually. Something that will give my career (or whatever this is) a new energy. Something that will look kick-ass on my resume. Yay me. Mike, wish me luck!

UPDATE: got it! yay me! Now I will have to be bitter about something else...hmm...what shall it be...



Tell Me About It:
I'm not that big of a mystery. I arrived at your blog through Rob's blog and keep coming back because your posts make Fiji water come out my nose. You've made my daily blog read rotation! Check out my blog to fill in some of the "mystery".

CONGRATS on the new job from your #1 fan (literally)! :)

I'll keep up the comments for sure and haikus when the mood strikes me.
 
Mike, you flatter me and I love it. It's more fuel for my fledgling narcissism, however, but ahhhh... and let me know when you try those prunes! They're genius.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?