10.29.2004


Suzanne's idea of "sensational" - but it reads more "urban cavegirl," don't you think? Posted by Hello

Tell Me About It:
Is that you Cookie Monster?

"C is for cookie..."

I vote for this coat only if it's snowing at our first meeting and since we will be in AZ...NOPE!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Sorry about the comment stutter post. Blogger went totally batshit on me for some reason.
 
The coat looks like something another Kate would wear. Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

So, as your elected life coach, I wouldn't recommend this style this season. Let's go for a nice peacoat.
 
Blogger has been totally batshit lately. Note the 25 posts titled "whoa, nelly." God, I am so ashamed!
 
You can delete the offending posts.
 
I've been trying! I finally had to email the Help guys and beg for their assistance. Notice they're so on top of it.
 
ps: texas gurl
Peacoat. Duly noted. But can I have one in Cookie Monster blue? ...and yet I think that to avoid the "I'm Batshit Crazy" look, it would be best to avoid all of Suzanne's "fashions" now and forfuckingever...
 
I was thinking of wearing khakis and twinsets. JUST KIDDING. And please - smack me if you ever see me in a sleeveless sweater with its matched mate draped over my shoulders. I'll deserve it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?