10.18.2004

New York On My Mind

Just spent an incredible long weekend in NYC. Parting is such sweet sorrow. I was so massively disappointed to leave the big app and head back to the valley of the sunstroke. What a pisser. But i am newly determined to take the chances that scare the hell out of me and make my way out of this burg and into an exciting new city. I'm going to focus on San Francisco. I love nyc but i can't handle the weather, and Portland is too small for these dreams, baby.
NYC Highlights:

Lowlights:




Tell Me About It:
Yo Lis,

I tune in everyday.. wouldn't miss a minute of it. So you've got two fans out there at least. Love San Fran.. you'll have a great time there. Good luck on the job front too baby!

robalicious
 
Good luck on the job sitch. I visited San Fran a couple of years ago and I loved it. Carmel is great too. I have a friend that spent some time in San Fran and I sent him an email to see if he has any leads there.

I am dying to visit NYC. Your highlights and lowlights crack me up! Thanks for the heads up on some cool places to check out when I finally make it there.

SJP was "rode hard" and put up wet huh? A couple of my buddies and I say that. Good stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?