9.24.2004

Let's Talk

Let's talk for a minute about America's Next Top Model. Again, what is the point of this show? Those girls are not exactly Linda Evangelista, but then what do i know? i just like watching them do the anorexic catfight thing. This time they picked a plus-size girl (read: she uses her teeth for masticating), and she's beautiful to look at, but odds are she'll be dumped by round 2. and everybody is so "mystery ethnic" and it becomes this retarded big deal. "We have to have an Indian girl represented," "She could be the first top model from the Appalachians," "Pygmies are so underrepresented in the fashion world and we're gonna change that, Tyra." whatever. it's like this: pretty? not pretty? form two lines. back fat? jlo booty? over there. cocaine habit? to the left, please. anyone hungry, woozy, dizzy? you haven't eaten since 1997? perfect. you're hired.

Tell Me About It:
It's a train wreck. It's awful, yet I can't peel my eyes away from it. And I get pure joy out of watching the models squirm, fall off of runways (10 pts!) and have petty catfights, so best believe I will be tuning in tonight.

Add me to the "fan list" by the way..I enjoyed reading your blog during my extreme procrastination.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?